Translate

2017年2月1日

太多時間浪費


2017.02.01  太多時間浪費
We  all  wish  for  more  time      
but  we  tend  to  waste  them  easily.




I never talk Because I’m afraid No one will answer I never struggle Because I know This world is too big Too many hours wasted Too many things to face Too many moments of indifference Too many difficulties of telling true from false Too many troubles and chaos Who is the one by your side? The smallest me With a big big dream When times moves forward, there will only be crossroads but not the end of the road Troubling this world With all the understanding Just, let me stay by your side The smallest me With a big big dream I’m willing to live silently at every corner that has you If there’s something in life that still makes you sad Don’t be afraid, let me stay by your side And go through everything with you The smallest me With a big big dream I’m willing to live silently at every corner that has you If there’s something in life that still makes you sad Don’t be afraid, let me stay by your side And go through everything with you